Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic O-rings for komatsu

Voodooburner · 2026-01-13 10:01

My old 80’s D41s-3 needed the hydraulic control valve rebuilt. Leaking very bad. I took it to my local shop who says they do not have any orings that will work. I have searched online and have part numbers. Where is the best place to get them? Some of these are 25-30 dollars a piece, if I can find them at all.

Replies3
  1. #1Welder Dave2026-01-20 04:37

    Is there a place specializing in hydraulic seals in your area? They might be able to match them. You could also try Hercules or Bulldog. They have a lot of seals for heavy equipment and generally get good reviews. I think they have a catalogue online.

  2. #2Voodooburner2026-01-21 07:32

    I finally broke down and went to Komatsu. Ouch. Nearly 300 dollars later I have the o rings. Thanks!

  3. #3ps66x42026-01-22 04:30

    Ouch. I have the same machine. Needs blade cylinders repacked, not looking forward to do those.