Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic oil

conawaylk · 2021-03-05 07:30

I have a Kobelco SK210LC excavator I’m asking for some input on which brand and type of hydraulic oil I should use in my excavator

Replies5
  1. #1alaskaforby42021-03-06 01:59

    it will be in your operators manual, or sometimes they are listed on the side panel. if not, call the dealer, they will ask what temperature range you are operating in and give you the spec. you can then cross reference it as cheap as you want to go. I try to get the best oil i can continually afford, its the cheapest insurance.

  2. #2Kobelco ireland2021-03-06 03:54

    A good quality hydraulic 46 oil and you will be good

  3. #3LACHAU2021-03-06 06:41

    You are right. Hydraulic oil specification depend on climate zone.

  4. #4Kobelco ireland2021-03-06 06:49

    I looked up the kansas climate before posting and isovg46 looks like the best one or maybe the isovg32s if there are prolonged periods below freezing in winter

  5. #5LACHAU2021-03-06 06:52

    By the way, you should inform us of serial number of your machine or at least model of machine so that we can give you with operating manual.