Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Packing Supplier

Tenwheeler ยท 2017-11-17 23:24

Would like to buy packing directly. It appears most of the experienced people have been replaced. Mostly agricultural and some construction equipment. Did not have a problem with the higher prices if the parts could be ordered and swap them out. Getting the correct packing is really turning into a problem. Thanks for any help!

Replies6
  1. #1YukonJeff2017-11-18 00:31

    Try Grizzly Supplys (grizzlyseals.com). They're based out of Port Kells (Vancouver) in BC Canada. They do have a branch in Washington as well so you don't have to import into the US. Top notch product, I use them for all my cylinder rebuilds. just a note, I'm not advertising for this company, just who I deal with, have dealt with for years, and they serve me excellently.

  2. #2mitch5042017-11-18 09:04

    I really like Baum Hydraulics, 9 times out of 10 you can just get what you need on the phone or web. If they don't have it listed, their packing guy is real good, and, amazingly, is good about returning calls. www.baumhydraulics.com/home.php

  3. #3Delmer2017-11-18 10:29

    hercules is in FL I believe.

  4. #4Spangles2017-11-18 11:01

    perhaps we could have a list of where to buy parts without going to the stealer?

  5. #5Tenwheeler2017-11-18 20:36

    Thanks: I will start with the closer ones.

  6. #6willie592017-11-18 20:58

    Yes, Hercules Sealing Products ships out of Florida, I've used them many times myself. They even supply the lip seals for pin bushings.