Sprung a leak in my hydraulic piston for my Geith thumb on my Hyundai R130 LC3. The only markings I could make out are shown. Looks like AH150125 and 05 May 00 1119? Trying to find a seal kit but those numbers dont pull up any information. Its a 5 inch cylinder, 2 inch bore.
Maybe ??? AH150125 hydraulic cylinder at DuckDuckGo DuckDuckGo. Privacy, Simplified. duckduckgo.com
Good day Attached may be of help. Kind regards Uffex
from what i can find its a JD cylinder used on the bucket lift on a 762B scraper...still cant find a rebuild kit though. Oh, and I still need to get one stuck pin removed!
Good day Attached is the parts list I have, wou;d it be a suggestion contact Giieth ask for somr support. Kind regards Uffex
Thumb, not coupler
Sorry K Old age and no paying enough attention. Kind regards Uffex
Good day The link may well be the correct one to try. 120/150 Series HD Thumb Cylinder - Products - Viking West Product Overview: Feature Page for Thumbs We know how frustrating and expensive downtime caused by a faulty, prematurely worn or underperforming hydraulic cylinder can be. This is why we developed a purpose-built hydraulic cylinder loaded with features specifically suited to hydraulic thumb... viking-west.com Kind regards Shameful
Good day I found that Geith market a thumb from the attached manufacturer who can most probably help. Kind regards Uffex
Do you have a seal shop nearby that could match them up? If not seems like Geith should be able to supply seal kits for their thumbs.