Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Pump Conversion Kit For Hitachi EX120-2

Chiefdug ยท 2025-10-29 11:40

Im looking for success stories on Hydraulic Pump Conversion Kits For Hitachi EX120-2. I know that forums gennerally have posts becaues "we have a problem", but maybe there is someone on here that can share the positives (if there are any) on the conversion kits. Like many, I have an EX120-2 and have problems with both the EC and the PVC. I tried a set of the "aftermarket" ones with NO sucess. It seems that about every 7-10 years i run into the same problem with the controllers and now they are becoming practically impossible to find, new or used (genuine Hitachi). on the other hand, if anyone knows a good source to get "genuine" hitachi used controllers, I'd be interested as I have just installed several new solenoids, new wiring harness and bought a Dr.EX. Thanks in advance Doug

Replies2
  1. #1chickenminer2025-10-30 00:58

    You might check out this old thread on conversions. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Chiefdug2025-10-30 01:01

    Thanks for the tip chickenminer