Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Pump Cross Reference

rshackleford ยท 2020-09-28 06:34

Does anyone know of a source that could provide insight into which pump is in which excavator? I am currently working with a JD 470GLC and there appear to be many pump options: (not the serial number range I am working with) SNs PIN: 1FF470GX_ _C047001- --Pump PN 9184686EX (I am working with this serial number range machine) SNs PIN: 1FF470GX_ _E470001- --Pump PN FYA00035147 or FYA00052949 or 4699645 or PG202165 then to confuse things more Alibaba references these numbers for the "E47001-" machines --9184684 9199338 K5V200PH K5V200DPH So is my Deere pump a Hitachi pump which is really a Kawaski pump!!

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632020-09-28 07:51

    Isnt there a manufacturers tag on the old pump itself?

  2. #2rshackleford2020-09-28 08:39

    Yes, there is and it matches one of the part numbers I listed but that's just the Deere number. It doesn't' answer the cross-reference question.

  3. #3Vetech632020-09-28 15:41

    Give the Deere # to Duane at WWW.flinthyd.com . 901-794-4884 see if he can do anything with it.

  4. #4rshackleford2020-09-28 18:46

    Wouldn't it be handy though to have a reference on a board like this for everyone though? Here is what I've come up with so far: SNs PIN: 1FF470GX_ _E470001- --Pump PN FYA00035147 FYA00052949 4699645 PG202165 H5V200DPH (yes its a Kawasaki pump!!!)