Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic quick change

Ken Vader ยท 2019-10-24 19:43

Hey guys, newbie here. I recently bought a kobelco sk55sr-5 and it has a hydraulic quick change that is not functioning. The guy I bought it from said the switch was broken. I'd like to test it first but the problem I have is I'm not sure where to give it power. The wiring is plumbed up to the valve but not connected. The switch in the cab provides power to the lead but I dont see where to attach it. There was a ring terminal on the top left through bolt but with a multi meter it tests as ground. Not sure if what I'm saying makes any sense. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Ken

Replies2
  1. #1Ken Vader2019-10-24 22:33

    Well I think that top shaft is supposed to have a solenoid on it so I'll just have to replace it.

  2. #2heymccall2019-10-24 22:43

    Yup. One of these is missing. Just need to know which one.