Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Single pin skid start bucket

Cmed250f · 2019-12-01 14:41

Good afternoon everyone I am looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a single pin replacement bucket for my omc mustang skid steer 72"

Replies8
  1. #1Mark132019-12-01 18:35

    Berlon makes all sorts of stuff if you ask. I have 2 of their buckets and they're well built.

  2. #2Ronsii2019-12-01 19:17

    Would you be willing to post a picture of the bucket? I guess I just don't remember the tak/mustang buckets only having one pin....

  3. #3Tags2019-12-01 19:41

    This is a pic looking from the seat out. It has one pin directly centered off the bottom/back of the bucket/attachment

  4. #4Ronsii2019-12-01 19:42

    Thanks Tags I've used enough of them... don't know why I couldn't remember how it worked...

  5. #5Cmed250f2019-12-01 20:25

    Thanks for picture tags yes the bucket set up I have looks just like that...having a hard time finding a replacement bucket

  6. #6Tags2019-12-02 19:11

    I think any manufacturer would make that style coupled on a bucket for you, but you’ll probably have to wait…

  7. #7Tags2019-12-02 19:12

    Found this.... https://picclick.com/72-Hd-Skid-Steer-Dirt-Bucket-Fits-Older-252388033134.html

  8. #8Mark132019-12-06 20:50

    An OMC made Mustang skid is a whole lot different then the Mustang skids that are a slightly altered Takeuchi skid.