Searching for a Hydraulic schematic for Cat 315Cl. Can anybody help me out. Would like to add a tilting Bucket but the Machine is all setup for a Hammer attachment. How can i convert this to a two way flow. Thanks
Does the large return line have a ball valve on it. Many are plumbed with two way flow and use a ball valve to divert the return flow direct to the filter. Later Bob
Yes it has a ball valve.
With the hammer disconnected, close the valve and see if you can build pressure in both directions. Later Bob
No it just build up pressure on one side. There are too outlet hoses that go to the left hand line and the right side is a return it goes back to the tank.
Does your bucket require high pressure or low pressure? I have one too and the lines for the tilting cylinder are attached to the low pressure system (small couplers)
I think high pressure. Not to sure about this
PM me your e-mail address and the machine Serial Number. I'll send you the schematic, there are lots of options ................