Good Afternoon everyone, I am looking to purchase hydraulic testing fittings and gauges. Could you recommend USA made kits that include SAE, JIC, NPT and metric fittings, I have a Caterpillar Tetra gauge, but I will also need caps & plugs, test tees ,hoses, connectors and additional gauges. My equipment fleet includes; Caterpillar Loaders, Bulldozers and Excavators and Dynahoe Backhoes. Thankyou all for your time, Bob McCloskey
It's cheaper to figure out what you need and buy parts individually. All the commercially available kits I've looked at in the past were set up for one type of machine and most of the time only one brand of iron. The quick couplers that Cat uses are standard and can be found anywhere for lots less money. I use a lot of #2 and #4 test hoses at least ten foot long with JIC female swivel fittings on the ends. I adapt to those with my test fittings. Because I do so much with Komatsu excavators I keep at least two gauges of 10,000, 6,000, 1,500 and 600 PSI. I have a DIN quick coupler for the oddball European machines such as forestry stuff, rock drills and ZF transmissions. Hope this helps.
Thanks you, you confirmed my opinion.