Hydrema: hi, surfing the net I found a little known brand: Hydrema, I think from Denmark, or Germany, builds backhoes, small excavators and dumpers, the backhoe line is similar to the old BM Volvos, someone knows the brand and the machinery, they are robust versatile and reliable? which engine and transmission are fitted? let me know, thanks. https://www.hydrema.com/
I spent a day on a similar size machine as the small one, held about 10 cubic yards. They are a lot faster than a same size road truck doing on-site cartage. Mercedes Benz engine, Danfoss hydraulics, very operator friendly. I was impressed They are becoming very popular in Australia where I live especially on the bigger road upgrades.
thanks for your valuable intervention regarding earthmoving machinery what do you think, never seen in my part, thanks. https://media.machinerypark.com/offer/images/**/4b/1600-1200/5e9d3b88ce9c3dac1dd6f8afe0d0f82bec381567179e8f8e8f.jpg
I haven't seen any of them here yet and probably won't. European equipment is expensive here compared stuff from other countries and most cases not well supported.
thanks for your intervention.
The small rotating dumper model 912 has a Cummins engine and ZF transmission, The 922 6 wheel dumper also has the Cummins/Zf package. The backhoe is a very nice machine but, not for a rental unit. It's to complicated to operate as in it does so much.