Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hydrolics

djburden ยท 2015-02-06 10:55

420e cat bachoe 2007 no hydrolics,worked fine when i shut it down,now lift with the bucket or stablizers,no hydrolics what so ever,not close to a techican,whats the problem??solinoide?

Replies6
  1. #1AllDodge2015-02-06 12:59

    Have you checked you hydraulic tank, is the oil at correct level?

  2. #2djburden2015-02-06 13:10

    oil levels are spot on

  3. #3AllDodge2015-02-06 13:33

    Not familiar with the 420 but since it worked when shut down I would start looking for a switch which was pushed off, or an interlock.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2015-02-06 21:25

    I see you are in Labrador. Maybe ice in the system stopping flow.

  5. #5irncwby442015-02-09 15:20

    I agree with AllDodge here. Check for an interlock switch, I would also check the fuses to the manual and see what is happening there (See if a fuse is blown). If not get under the tractor with a multi-meter and see if you have voltage to the control valve solenoids. It could be the cold weather but you should at least get something after letting it warm up for a while.... I am thinking its more of an electrical issue.

  6. #6grc612015-02-09 15:51

    420e had a rocker switch on side panel that locked out hydraulics easy to hit with your hand