Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hypac C840c

mike holcomb ยท 2023-08-25 11:40

So I'm having problems with the vibrator , I changed switch, changed relay, what I've narrowed it down to is the Magnet valve/servo valve, the hard hit doesn't work, hasn't worked in yrs, before I worked at this company. Well the short wave, low on vibration switch stops working after about 30min. The low side of the Magnet valve is really hot to touch, un plug it for 2min plug back in it works again for 5 min. We'll my problem is dealer won't just sell me Magnet valve, they wanna sell me a new pump with Magnet valve for $13k That's a little pricey imo if it's only the Magnet valve!? I talked to Danfoss and they gave me distributor # to call and get from them. The distributor tells me it's a Dealer only item! I don't believe that! Dealer says my # for Magnet valve is obsolete, but everyone I give # to they come up with the part they say dealer only. My Pump #4412638 Valve# 11041432 Anyone know where I can get this valve? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1mike holcomb2023-08-26 14:12

    Nothing? Nobody has any info on this brand pump?

  2. #2mike holcomb2023-09-20 06:36

    I was able to find a solenoid that fit like original, 750$ thru the Hyd shop I use in my area. Ran roller for 1.5hr and hi and low both work now without stopping. Glad I didn't go the $13k pump route before trying to find a solenoid. Here's a pic of Part I used

  3. #3Vetech632023-09-20 08:03

    So, you shafted the dealer out of a 13k sale? LOL....shame on you!

  4. #4mike holcomb2023-10-03 09:39

    I did, but it took some time and research to find part. So hopefully it will help someone with similar problem.