Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hystaway shovel

trombeur ยท 2016-10-17 13:01

you have information and materials on hystaway shovel? http://www.tractorparts.com/cat_lit.htm:confused::confused:

Replies4
  1. #1Taylortractornu2016-11-02 14:30

    I had a neighbor with some old iron had a hystaway dragline for an old D7. The had it to where it woul go between the d7 and an old truck depending on the job. Sadly it met the torch

  2. #2Willie B2016-11-02 20:11

    A number of manufacturers made adaptations of other machines for shovels, and hoes. My favorite is the Austin Western Badger. The one I fell in love with was a set of tracks powered by sprocket and chain from the rear axles of an International W6 tractor. The tractor was mounted backward on top of this contraption. It had no seat, tires, wheels, or steering. Tractor brakes did the track steering. A PTO shaft powered everything else including the winches. This was a 3/4 swing machine. I found a You Tube video of it being operated. Very Dangerous!!! I am very impressed by the crane mounted on the Long tractor backhoe loader.

  3. #3Taylortractornu2016-11-02 22:10

    I saw what was left of some Long tlb in Decatur al at a tractor yard they were called 5 in 1's. Street depth had a few of them.

  4. #4trombeur2016-11-03 07:42

    thanks for your testimony, you have photos or other material thanks for your contributions