Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyster E35Z not moving

Dr Cemento ยท 2025-05-01 14:49

Hi everyone hoping someone might be able to help here while I await a service call - were dead in the water untill then! our trusty E35 wont move this morning. yesterday we charged it up, topped off the battery water and I spent some time with baking soda and water to clean up the corrosion which was really getting bad. finished up and it fired right up - moved it to its parking spot and left this morning I went to use it and the LED display fired up but instead of going to show the battery level it stayed at dashed lines across the board and the wrench light is blinking. battery shows read 37.6 volts on multimeter at plug buttons on readout will not let me navigate the display I did notice that I do not hear a click from the seat weight sensor - though I checked cord with mulitmeter and it seems to function when someone sits on it... could that be it? any other Ideas/things to check?

Replies1
  1. #1VDF'672026-02-14 18:17

    Hello Dr Cemento I am wondering if you ever figured out what went wrong with your E35. I have the same model and all of a sudden, we are having the exact same issue as you described