Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 1991 Hyster H30F Forklift Service & Parts Manual

KenRHill1 ยท 2025-05-01 17:59

I just bought a 1991 Hyster H30F forklift with Serial #:B3D5068M and I am looking for a service manual and a parts manual. Can anybody here provide a copy of those, or point me in the the right direction? I am going to have to make some repairs on this one and I want to make sure I am getting the right parts and can see how it comes apart and goes back together. In particular the main lift mast cylindar is leaking hydraulic flue and the seal needs replaced. Thank you for any and all help and assitance.

Replies3
  1. #1LCA0782025-05-08 14:45

    Service manual are not easy to locate for older forklifts. Sometimes you can look for the adjacent series like H30E or H30G or go a little bigger/smaller like an H40F as a lot of parts are the same. But for seals, you should be able to pull the cylinder and measure them to figure out what you need. These are not complicated machines and more than likely use widely available seals. Worst case, take it to a cylinder shop and let them work it. Clean machine you have there. Nice steer tires for softer ground.

  2. #2KenRHill12025-05-08 17:24

    I found a parts manual and service manual for the Hyster Challenger H30H which seems to be mostly the same as the Hyster H30F. I guess the difference mainly comes in on the type of tires they came with. The local Hyster dealer checked my serial number and said this is a 1968 model. The guy that sold it to me said it was a 1991. I am inclined to believe the Hyster dealer. The forklift looks and runs great. It was well maintained. I found numbers stamped into the barrel of the hydraulic lift cylinder and sent them to my local Hyster dealer. They ordered me a complete seal kit for the lift mast and it cost right around $75.00 shipped. I will try and reseal the hydraulic cylinder myself. If I am not successful, then I will take it in and have a shop do it. Thanks for the response.

  3. #3LCA0782025-05-08 17:37

    Just in case you have trouble getting the cylinder apart, here's some good advice the forum gave me a couple months ago when I was working on my old Cat forklift replacing seals on the tilts. HeavyEquipmentForums