I bought an old H80C Hyster forklift at auction. I loaded and unloaded it and the clutch worked fine. I didn't use it for several months and now the clutch won't dis-engage. It's a wet clutch and looking in the top cover it is clean. I believe the clutch has a hydraulic assist. Could that be the problem? At the moment ,when looking at the linkage ,it appears to move the pressure plate when the clutch is depressed.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER TO MY HYSTER H80C FORK LIFT CLUTCH PROBLEM. I REALLY NEED HELP.
Got any idea of the year? or serial number?? without getting specific you won't get specific answers You think it's hydraulic assist... does everything else hydraulic work normal? brakes, steering, lift,etc...? I think the serial is on the top right of the frame... right of the seat.
Serial # C5D6989 The steering works ,mast lifts '
I have books on F5D series but I know it's not hydraulic assist on the oil clutch.
Thanks any ideas on why it won't disengage.
The reason I thought it was a hydraulic assist is the linkage near the clutch housing has two hoses attatched to what looks like a small hyd cylinder.
Any pics?