Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai 450lc-3 fusebox

Tony Wells ยท 2023-01-13 09:13

SN F705CJ10138 Fuse bock is in poor shape and I plan to replace it. Cover missing for some time, so corrosion problems. Plus arcing. But the layout was on the cover, so I don't have a clue as to fuse assignment. Anyone have a book they can shoot a pic of for me, or a pic of the fusebox cover? I have it limping along, but know it could lay down any minute.

Replies9
  1. #1heymccall2023-01-13 12:41

    I has no idea where or how to look up hyundai parts. So I just randomly picked one.

  2. #2Tony Wells2023-01-13 15:14

    I appreciate that, but it's a smaller box. This is what it looks like:

  3. #3uffex2023-01-13 15:49

    Good day Attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2023-01-13 16:17

    Most of the dash 3 have the same if you can find one being dismantled. See 210 attached. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5ROAMER_AUS2023-01-13 18:40
  6. #6ROAMER_AUS2023-01-13 18:41

    This if from 210, hope it is the same

  7. #7Tony Wells2023-01-13 18:43

    Thank you, Uffex. Sort of odd, but the 450 layout you put up has the fusebox in a different location. It's under the left armrest, roughly where item 17 is shown. Could be a different year. The tag on mine isn't stamped for year of mfg. But the pic from the 210 appears the same. Guessing I may need to get a service manual on this one. It actually needs quite a bit of other work. Many thanks!

  8. #8Tony Wells2023-01-13 18:46

    Roamer, that looks just like it at a glance. I can pull fuses and conform what doesn't work to make sure, but I'm betting they are the same. There's one tricky one though. A small gauge green is dangling from the fuse clip, and nothing in sight to connect it too. But if your layout is correct, I should be able to find where it SHOULD go. I appreciate it!

  9. #9ROAMER_AUS2023-01-13 18:53

    Go Cowboys Let me know if you need anything else.