Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Pc60-7

Jamin1117 ยท 2023-01-12 21:56

Just purchased a 1999 pc60-7, can't seem to find a pattern diverter valve. Somewhere I seen talk of moving some hoses to swap from iso to sae. Anyone familiar ?

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2023-01-13 14:14

    I will need a serial number to figure out what you have. Pattern changers were basically a gray market thing in that time frame.

  2. #2Jamin11172023-01-13 21:55

    52880 is the serial number I believe.

  3. #3John C.2023-01-13 22:13

    I don't show that model even being brought into the states so no serial numbers show up in my stuff. If there were a pattern changer, most are installed behind the cab. If you follow the pilot hoses from under the cab, they will go to a pilot manifold that will have a bunch of pilot hoses hooked to it and a bunch of pressure switches. If you find that, take some photos of it from different angles so I can see if they were the same as the Dash 6 models. I might have a photo that is captioned for which hoses go where.

  4. #4Jamin11172023-01-13 22:22

    I found a compartment behind the seat but nothing it in. My guess is it doesn't have one.

  5. #5John C.2023-01-13 23:50

    You should see a block that looks like this.

  6. #6Jamin11172023-01-14 00:18

    Will look tomorrow, thank you.