Hyundai 480 will not crank. Batteries good. When turn key to on travel alarm beeps. No response from engine. Fuses have power. Swapped relays and same issue. Any ideas?
Does it think the safety lever is engaged?
Getting power to starter when key turned? .power to solenoid? Solenoid activating when key turned?
Is you emergency stop toggle switch actived ? It is located under the safety lever. It will have red cover over it .
What is your email address ? I can send you a operation manual and service manual if you like . So you have if need.
I just re read your original post. Your travel alarm comes on with ignition? If so, could have failed sensor. That in turn could be tricking the computer into thinking the safety is engaged and travel is requested. Just a thought. I have nothing to base this on other than your description.
I will test one at the shop tomorrow if get back and see what it does .
Yes if the emergency switch it flipped the dash will light up but not crank .It has red cover over it .