Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai 757-9

T.V. · 2023-08-18 15:03

I have a problem whit my loader, us reemplace the cutch packages and now only drive forward, in f and R. Before installing, we check otro whit air and packets workin good forwar and reverse but now, only want run forward, I think the problem is inside control valve or the TCM but I don’t know. Can you help me

Replies8
  1. #1Bigbert2023-08-23 15:21

    Is it a ZF 4 or 5WG260 transmission? Did someone mix up the hoses from control valve to shafts? K4 with KR? Please check. PDF is a 6WG260, however same schematic.

  2. #2T.V.2023-08-23 22:31

    It is ZF transmission

  3. #3Bigbert2023-08-24 01:22

    Presumeably it is a 4WG210. No external hoses so. Still my assumption K4 solenoid feeding KR and vice versa. What happens in 4th forward? Will loader move reverse?

  4. #4Bigbert2023-08-24 06:51

    When exchanging clutches did Workshop also swap control valve? If taken from a 4 WG260 or WG 310 then your tranny will react like that. K4 and KR is swapped internally.

  5. #5T.V.2023-08-27 09:44

    When I put forward in 1,2,3 or 4 it moves and releases. But when it is neutral, the change is hooked again for 2 or 3 seconds and is neutralized. I don't know what's going on. Will it be the valve box, a selenoid, or the harnes of the box or the TCM? I don't understan

  6. #6Bigbert2023-08-27 10:35

    Are there any fault codes on display? Hooking for a few seconds in neutral looks like the internal speeds do not correspond and TCU drops to real neutral. Is it a ZF 4WG210? Type plate located somewhere at bottom of t/m housing. Are the speed sensors properly wired up? Right plug on right sensor?

  7. #7T.V.2023-08-27 17:15

    X Mecanico did the repair and it didn't work, I don't know what he did but I removed it and opened I checked all the clutch packages I installed forward and reverse and 1 and 2 I tried it with air with the valve box removed and if it turned forward and reverse, the valve box I didn't open it, I installed it and I just wanted to walk and it came loose and in reverse it also pushed forward in all the changes. I don't walk in reverse

  8. #8T.V.2023-08-27 21:20

    Tomorrow I check the ZF model and there is no fault code in the display, the connectors are apparently fine. How can I know which one is the right one? Do you have a number of the connector or color code?