About a 2000 model. Hyundai 130 LC3. The trouble I'm having is with the computer, specifically the range selection. Everything will be running along just fine in S or L mode, then suddenly it'll jump to F mode and drop the rpms to 1500ish. Sometimes you can put it back in the mode you want and go right back to work, sometimes it will continuously jump into F mode the second you take your finger off the range bucket. Occasionally it will go back in to S mode willingly enough, but refuse to run over 1950 rpm's at this point, you just have to turn the key off give it time for everything to power down, then start over. You might get an hour trouble free, or you might only get a few seconds before it acts up again. Frustrating to say the least. I have nearly zero dealer support in my area, and cannot find anyone that knows anything about these machines, or even parts support for that matter. So any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Bump
Not enough of those things around that anyone has any experience to tell you about.
You could be loosing a ground or a power to that curcuit.What is the serial number is your machine? Where are you located?
The serial number is E603EK11396 I'm in eastern Tennessee.
There are 2 dealers in Tennessee. Diamond equipment@ Nashville 615 641 1100 and Century Equipment @ Dyersburg 731 285 2877 I've had dealings with Diamond in Indiana and found them to be good to deal with. Your problem could be harness or ECM. You need to buy some service manuals and a mulitmeter and start troubleshooting or call the dealer for a service call.
To add to this thread with my experience's with my Hyundai Robex 210 LC-3; I was having problems with the computer control not being able to change speed modes and also the auto idle stopped working intermittently and then would not work at all. I would disconnect the battery's and reconnect them (basically rebooting the computer) and that would not always work. I read the manual and it said to possibly just change the E prom chip inside the computer (its only $25) Its the only replaceable part inside the computer that Hyundai offers. I bought one but have not needed to install it yet. So before I had received the e prom chip. I was getting frustrated and I banged on the computer with the plastic end of a large screwdriver and then everything started working again. It had acted up one more time the next day and I hit it again and it has worked perfect every day since. Going on 7 days working perfect. I believe there are some semi mechanical relays on the computer circuit board that may be just hanging up from not being used enough ( it is a long reach that I had not used for more then 6 months) I do know how to replace components on the circuit board, just not sure if it would just be less time to replace the computer for $1000. I hope this may help others with similar problem.