Ok heres the deal, one of the hydraulic valve assist units on my machine has only been assisting in one direction. After confirming that this unit does indeed match the other assist valve that works in both direction I removed and disassembled the unit best I could. I was pretty well stumped as to the cause of the problem until I started pulling passage plugs. I pulled all the plugs and passed solvent though and then light down the passages until I finally found a blockage. I think the blockage explains my problem but would like the opinions of those more experienced than I. I included a couple of pics. The two pics with the all show where the blockage was and the pic with the punch shows the junk I pulled out. thanks Don
Looks like it might be pieces of seal material that has migrated in there from somewhere.
Atco's right..... that would be my guess.
I couldn't find anything else so I picked up seals this morning and reassembled. I'll also measure for center on output side and adjust linkages accordingly.
That's about the best you can do roadrunner, no telling where that material came from.