Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hyundai h80 – worth buying?

slwbid2 ยท 2012-11-08 23:07

I have found a hyundai h80 (80 hp), about a 2002 model, with just over 200 hours on it. I'm not sure why the low hours. It was explained to me that some buy had bought a lot of equipment for tax write offs and then mostly let the equipment set. Sounds strange. Before I go look at it, I'd like some opinions. I've never owned a Hyundai. Are they worth buying? Known for particular problems, etc, etc. This one has a 4 cyl cummins diesel in it, foot steer. Thanks so much slwbid

Replies2
  1. #1EvanHvyMchinery2012-11-10 02:08

    If by chance you mean this H80 i am currently selling here -http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8498595 then you should definitely buy it. Excellent machine in excellent condition.

  2. #2JGS Parts2012-11-10 03:19

    wow i have never seen a Hyundai bulldozer before can you get parts for them? why not look at a CAT or Komatsu or a Deer i think it would be easyer for parts and things in the states