Hi there, I’ve got a 2001 Hyundai 740-3. The damper between the engine and transmission went bad earlier this summer. Part no. Is 11L7-0031 pic attached from parts book, and of the damaged damper. This part is almost impossible to find, Hyundai has said it’s back ordered, I wonder if they’ve stopped making it. This part no. fits on multiple models and years of Hyundai loaders. I’ve found one used, the guy is just pulling it out for me, but even aftermarket I can’t seem to find anything. Does anyone know a place that would custom make something like this? The only other option I thought of is getting a totally different damper and have my machine shop build some stuff to adapt it, including possibly a custom driveshaft. I’ve clicked on seemingly every google link, and everyone responds that there is no inventory and it’s on back order. The machine is in great shape otherwise with only 3300 hours, it’s only done snow removal for my father in law since new, so it’s worth it to me to spend some money on fixing it. Thanks in advance! Jake Tigchelaar
No replies yet.