anyone had experience with hyundai mini's I'm looking at getting a new 35z-7 witch is the 3.5 ton digger and have demo'ed it and was very happy with it (although I never found a digger i didn't like) and after looking at all the other machine's in it class it was priced very very well, my mate had the 5.5 tonner and that was reliable but i've found no feedback on the 3.5, are they a good thing or are they cheaply made piece's of cr@p that fall apart like the hyundai cars any advice welcome
Hyundai cars are showing better reliability than Benz, BMW et al. 15 years ago-different story. If you go by price alone you may not be happy long term. Demo a Takeuchi, Kubota-good luck!
i run a hyundai 55, 140, and a 160. great for the price, they have held up very well. i'm assuming the 35 would too.
I have demo'ed the takeuchi and kubota and i know for sure they are reliable, I have a kubota and I had a takeuchi for a while, I also really like the komatsu pc 35 but you dont get much change from 100 grand, the hyundai is nearly half the price, so just trying to find out if they are gonna be almost as tough as the kubota and i just might buy it
#2 Reply #2 Reply
Did you end up testing the Hyundai? James
yep, sure did, and I was very happy with it, however at the last minute I lost my nerve and bought a new takeuchi tb145, Its a little bigger than what I was originally after but in the end im glad because I have been needing that extra lift capacity a lot lately, still I am sure I would have been happy with a hyundai
Hyundai minis are made by Hanix as far as i'm aware.
Great Impulse decision!