Can anyone tell me if a bucket from a 308C will fit a 308D, or can you give me the specs. on a 308D. (Pin centers, Face spread, and Pin diameter.) Thanks Tony
My Cat dealer had told me a few weeks ago the 307c bucket will not fit the 307d. Same Should apply to the 308.
Thanks, Bob I was told the same thing about the 308, but the dealer wasn't 100% sure. He had a machine on site, but no bucket or coupler. I work for a bucket manufacturer and need to lug a slab crab for a 308D and am having a hard time finding finding this information. I guess I need to find a D model sitting somewhere and measure it up. I was an operator for 27 years before I took this job and always hated the way that manufacturers could not leave you use the same buckets, spare tires and wheels, ect. on the new model machine especially when you have 3 or 4 of the same machine in your fleet! Sometimes change may be needed, but other times I beleive it is just greedy.