Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai R130 Ribber Tire Excavator

Kathy Goldie ยท 2023-08-08 09:09

Does anyone know of any available hyundai r130 wheeled excavators that can be parted out? Mine is a 1996.

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2023-08-08 13:47

    Good day Sorry, not sure what you are asking for. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2PaulfromFL2023-08-23 15:02

    we have a 97 hyundai 130 track excavator. what parts are you looking for?

  3. #3Kathy Goldie2024-02-22 18:16

    Change over valve. Sorry for late response. Still lookin pn is 81E3-4004

  4. #4Kathy Goldie2024-03-06 13:40

    It controls the speed, one thing I think also brakes

  5. #5Kathy Goldie2024-03-06 13:42

    Ok- Hyundai r130w 1996 rubber tire excavator. Does any one know how to manually switch gears from high to low. If I can find this out I may not need a replacement change over valve. Ours seems to be stuck in low. Other mechanical solutions welcome. Thank you