Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai R220 LC 9A Hydraulic Problem

Ronald Spencer ยท 2021-05-04 23:36

Hey Guys, so here is the problem i have. So recently bought this excavator, machine been working well until last week. I start the machine up, as soon as i lift the lever lock up machine sounds like its under load like if a relief valve is stuck, well thats what i think. I try to do boom up, arm up and the noise doesnt increase. I believe its stuck in relief, changed out the oil and filters. What i notice is that when I put the level down the line going to hydraulic pump jumps like its under alot of pressure. I went into the screens today to check the pressures and Pump P1 is at 153.8 bar at idle while Pump P2 is at 4.7 bar, as soon as i put the lever down Pump P2 jumps to 323.1 bar without touching any of the controls. Please help

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2021-05-05 04:09

    Good day Ronald Can i confirm the P1 pressure you measure is when you are not activating any function ? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Kyle Helmke2021-05-11 16:30

    Do you have an auxiliary pedal on the right floor? They have a tenancy to get stuck. Check all your pilot pressure sensors in the monitor to see if any are reading like you have a function on.