Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo ew180b error codes

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2021-05-05 03:03

Hi all, I have EW180B bogging down, engine RPM drop and sometimes shuts down when loaded. Error codes that it comes up with: 130 SID 254 13 130 PPID 1193 12 I can't find anything on these error codes. Any help would be greatly aprecciated! Also I am looking to purchase a service manual for this machine if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!!!

Replies20
  1. #1uffex2021-05-05 04:26

    Good day I believe the first notation is that of a transmission ECU fault I attach the second. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2ROAMER_AUS2021-05-06 03:22

    Thanks for the info uffex!!! I managed to get codes decoded elswhere also. Now must be broken wire somewhere. Does anybody have a diagram where is this solenoid connected to? I mean what pins of the computer. It is impossible for me to trace it due to layout of the excavator. Also, resistance value of the solenoid? Thanks!!!

  3. #3uffex2021-05-06 03:48

    Good day Here is some information may be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4ROAMER_AUS2021-05-06 04:38

    Great help uffex!!! Thanks!!!

  5. #5Kemper2022-11-09 09:57

    Hello, I have code 130 ppid 1288 12 and cannot find anything as to what this codes means any help would be appreciated

  6. #6uffex2022-11-09 10:50

    Good day We are talking transmission error, see attached Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7Kemper2022-11-09 11:19

    Thank you! Where abouts would I find the sensor on transmission area? Above?

  8. #8Kemper2022-11-09 11:56

    Would this be the right area? And would the solenoid to the far left be the one in question

  9. #9Kemper2022-11-09 12:00

    Pictures to go with this

  10. #10uffex2022-11-09 12:35

    Good day Kemper MA4202 is the high low speed solenoid see attached, there are a number of diodes need checking out. Kind regards Uffex

  11. #11Kemper2022-11-09 12:41

    So I have voltage to sensor 3 but when I check resistance on sensor I get o/l which I take as bad ?

  12. #12Kemper2022-11-09 12:45

    For m2402 should I have constant 24v to sensor?

  13. #13Kemper2022-11-09 12:59

    So found the sensor for m2404 open, where others were around 26-30 ohms, I swapped sensors and problem followed to another.

  14. #14uffex2022-11-10 04:11

    Good day Kemper Am I interpreting your post correctly that you have located the issue to the solenoid coil ? Kind regards Uffex

  15. #15Kemper2022-11-16 09:03

    Now have code 130 ppid 1092 1 what would that relate as in park break

  16. #16uffex2022-11-17 05:05

    Good day Kemper See attached Kind regards Uffex

  17. #17RainerJR2024-02-19 03:59

    Hi, can you tell me witch solenoid controls the oil flow to the parking brake system? MA5501 as i can see from the wiring diagram... Rainer

  18. #18uffex2024-02-19 04:43

    Good day See attached. Kind regards Uffex

  19. #19RainerJR2024-02-19 08:07

    Big thanks!

  20. #20lukaszv2024-06-12 02:21

    @ROAMER_AUS Hey ! I can u pliz share with me information about code error 130 sid 254 13 ? Im trying to fix this but i cant find where problem is. I know its post Frombork 2021 but maybe u are on, and can help me a Llittle pliz. Sorry for bad eng.