Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai R35Z-9 Fuse Box

Jase013 ยท 2025-05-22 16:42

Hi there, I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai R35Z-9 excavator and noticed that the radio and rear view camera are not working. I've checked all of the fuses, which are okay. I thought I'd refer to the service manual and noticed that the fuse box fitted is different to the one shown in the manual. The manual shows a 30A fuse which manages the beacon and radio whereas the fitted fuse box has a seperate 20A fuse for the beacon and a 10A fuse for the radio. Could this be part of the problem? Not real sure what to check next in an attempt to get the radio and camera working again. BTW, I've also noticed that the 30A fuse holder for the AC is burnt out, these have been replaced with 30A inline fuse which sit above the fuse box. Cheers, Jase

Replies2
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-05-23 08:03

    I would begin by getting to the back of that fuse panel and see what else is burned up. A lot of times there is a hot strip connecting multiple fuses for ignition and battery power and one of those strips is probably damaged.

  2. #2Jase0132025-05-23 08:16

    Thanks Harley. I tried getting to the back of the panel but unfortunately there wasn't much give. I'll have to see if there is another way to get to the back of it. Electrically everything else is good to go just the radio and camera, they are more nice to haves rather than must haves.