Saw one at Kubota dealer yesterday not quite sure which model now but don’t believe it was zero tail swing. Anyway very robust looking unit for its size. Any experience with them on here.? Thanks
I have one of its small brothers. Pretty smooth machine actually. Overall been pretty good. Just some fairly minor annoying things like fuel gaugue lights burning out, couple of plastic pieces falling off. Local parts availability probably wont' be great as there aren't that many of them around.
Tenfo thanks
“Robex” Is Hyundai considered good equipment?
Lotta farmers have them here in SW Ga. I’ve heard nothing but good. Never been on one though
I have a Hyundai r55. I’ve had about 5 months. So far great machine. Strong, smooth, well balanced. Dealer support through NED’s has been great.
Are they a company that makes machines for brand name companies?
Case is using Hyundais for its minis now. Just painted case orange