Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai Robex 200 Electrical issue

BreandonBarnett ยท 2023-12-17 13:00

Hey I've got a 96 Robex 200 and I have a problem where my throttle control buttons on the control panel are not working. The lights are on but it doesn't do anything. The worst part is it is intermittent. I can start and run the machine fine and then something shorts and the controls stop working. The only thing that works on the control panel is the button to silence the alarm. The other weird part is that the lights on the control panel stay on after the machine is turned off and kill the battery. Could a bad battery relay do this? I was going to switch to a manual throttle but then I loose my travel speed control. Hoping someone can point me in the direction of an electrical schematic

Replies0

No replies yet.