HI, new here. Hyundai Robex 200 LC 2 speed drive locked up. Opened it up today and the gears are a mess. One of the three small drive gears shaft broke into. I found a used unit with the hydraulic motor for 3900.00. Looking for something cheaper Or a source for parts to fix myself. Thanks for any info Ted
Hi Ted, I'm new hear myself. There is a member who his screen name id Final Drive. I think he would be my first choice to contact. I hope this helps! Pa Highwayman
The Hyundai R200 took two different brands of final drives. One is a Bonfiglioli and the other is a Teijin Seiki. Can you tell me if you have 3 or 4 hydraulic lines that connect to the travel motor? 3 lines = Bonfig 4 lines = Teijin Seiki I stock all parts for the Teijin Seiki in Riverside, CA I can supply the Bonfig parts out of Italy. Thanks for the referral Pa Highwayman, I can definitely help and save you money!
Final Drive, Happy New Year! I'm new hear and have recently purchased a Hyundai 250LC-7 and the left hand side final drive is making a clanking noise although it still works. Do you mind offering your opinion on what I should do? The Hyundai dealer here doesn't rebuild them and a new travel motor is about $9,300 and the reduction gear is $7,700. Howes Equipment parts sells a brand new FDC replacement final drive for $6,800 delivered. Any assistance is appreciated.
Howes is a distributor of our FDC brand final drives. We can supply the complete unit or we can offer all the parts to repair your unit. I'll send you a private message and you can contact one of my salesman for the parts drawing and pricing.