Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai Robex 210NLC-7 warning light but no fault code?

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2025-02-15 13:11

Hi all!!! This is not operation critical problem(probably), just very annoying for the operator. Machine constantly has warning light on, and buzzer that is quite loud keeps coming back on after being muted. This is all happening randomly, the buzzer I mean. Warning light is on all the time. There is no fault codes apperaing, and none logged also. My conclusion is that machine momentarily comes out of the condition which causes warning light to be on, and when it comes back to warning condition, buzzer activates again. I have only been able to find that warning light is on during engine warm up periond. Does anybody have list of conditions where warning light is on? I can not find any others in my service manual. Thank you all!!!

Replies3
  1. #1reganj2025-02-15 20:24

    I will ask, what warning light is on? Has this just started or been happening for several weeks/months/years? A serial number will help the smart fellers give you an informed direction to proceed. That is all.

  2. #2ROAMER_AUS2025-02-16 12:55

    It's a general red led warning light. No sppecial markinngs next to it. Started happeninng month ago.

  3. #3h2y2025-02-16 22:13

    Might drain the fuel / water seperator. My Hyundai HX220L has a warning light / buzzer come on & stay on til I drain it, then all good. It flashed a "water in fuel" message which the Robex doesn't have but cheap fix if that's it.