need help with a hyundai robex 55-3 it doesnt engage the travel speed ,idont know what to check,is it the cluster?i is it a solinoid in the manifold? i dont know how the system works,the button to engage i is in the cluster eveything else is working normal
I don't know much of anything about the machine but that panel looks the same as the Dash 6 Komatsu line. Is there a hidden button in the top back of the top right corner?
Good day I suggest you check out the electrics first the fuse then the switch which pulls a relay you should hear this click when the switch is selected, you can switch relays if suspect, the relay pulls a solenoid valve second along from the control lock out - you can check for power at the connector - if the electrics are good check the solenoid valve is working this connects pilot pressure to the high speed valve in each motor. Come back if you need more explanation. Kind regards Uffex
I presume the other hydraulic functions work (ie You can move the boom around and swing?). You have the lockout lever flipped down? When the machine starts, the travel speed should default to Low (Turtle), then you press the speed button to change to fast (Rabbit). Here's a page from our R290LC-3 service manual on troubleshooting the electrical portion of the travel. I can't guarantee the connector number will match, but it should help you get started.
Good day Sorry guys checking the files I am able to help a little more see attached. Kind regards Uffex