I have taken the liberty of copying & pasting this question here as I think some might find the info useful. PASTED Hi I have a 1996 Hyundai LC130-3 which is in dire need of a new set of chains and sprockets . The problem is a new set of chains and sprockets is £3000 plus then I still have to fit them and also replace an idler which has a chunck out if it . As the machine is our farm machine and worth £5-6000 it seems too much money to invest.As there are fire damaged machines out there I was wondering if anyone knows which machines have the same chain and sprockets ? I know the LC130 is 46 link but any other help re compatability is much appreciated Thanks James I replied On the side of the chain link is a number, I understand every link is marked, clean one up and get the number then your rocking. Response I now have the chain reference for my Hyundai lc130-3 The chain has a D then a larger gap and then the following X6R05 . Following a call to a contact, I can confirm that the number is Korean ( yer I know, your really suprised ) The most important thing is that the chain is a "standard D4" and should have parrallel pad bolt holes at 108mm centres in both directions. I am advised that you would be unlucky to find a 13t track machine that the chains wouldn't swap over. eg, Case cx130, C@t 215, Daewoo 130, JS130, Samsung 130.
No replies yet.