Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Eject

Dirtman2007 ยท 2009-01-15 18:46

I thought the plywood was going to break http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuMXsfWZ2s&feature=channel_page

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies32
  1. #1bill onthehill2009-01-15 19:00

    Dumb was crossing the trench on plywood. Totally STUPID was picking the bucket up at full extension while turned to the side. lucky they were not killed. Bill

  2. #2Deere96702009-01-15 19:01

    hahah nice find dirtman, thats just dumb. Was it only particle board holding that thing up?

  3. #3fArMeRkNoWsBeSt2009-01-15 19:17

    Where ever they buy their plywood I want to get a few sheets!!! That was hilarious. Major surprise ending! Warren

  4. #4HeyUvaVT2009-01-15 19:43

    funniest part was the tool cussing the ex like it was the machines fault

  5. #5Canadian_digger2009-01-15 19:55

    Best part it when he threw his gloves! lol

  6. #6tonka2009-01-15 20:17

    best part was are you alright

  7. #7Dirtman20072009-01-15 21:13

    We need to give this guy a shovel! He might not hurt himself as bad.

  8. #8Deere96702009-01-15 21:28

    you can tell hes really hurt and embarased by the way he erupts in anger throwing stuff and swearing......me on the other hand would be thanking the man above after that incident!

  9. #9jimmyjack2009-01-15 21:39

    thats funny....boy look how smooth that mini ex runs idleing,bet he's saving fuel, sorry had to go there but hes luck all he hit when doing that swan dive was the throttle could have been worst he hit a lever and the machine ended up on top of him

  10. #10Country2009-01-16 10:44

    Man that was funny as He!!... That had to have hurt when he smashed his grill into the edge of the ditch on his way to the bottom... The whole thing was priceless. From the fall, "you alright"....... "he's just fallen off the digga" to the temper tantrum and glove throwing. :falldownlaugh Very glad he didn't get smashed. Then I wouldn't have been able to laugh... Great find Dirtman!:usa

  11. #11wilddanz712009-01-16 12:22

    How about this Clown!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PEEYiODk7s&NR=1

  12. #12Pecord Exc2009-01-16 13:23

    Check ou tthis HO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlzGPOgRYuk&feature=related

  13. #13Country2009-01-16 13:36

    That guy might as well give up and let his ol'lady run it! ointhead

  14. #14metman332009-01-16 16:58

    That guy has got a great arm. Did you see how far that glove went.

  15. #15AtlasRob2009-01-16 17:06

    I'm embarrassed to admit thats the UK! very funny though It looks like a sheet of 3/4" ply so a lot stronger than you might be used to.

  16. #16special tool2009-01-16 17:43

    It all fits perfectly....its OSB with a couple of 2x6's on edge underneath for support - BECAUSE HE'S A CARPENTER, and we all know those knuckleheads think they know everything......

  17. #17wilddanz712009-01-17 14:38

    Im a CARPENTER, so what are you trying to say about us

  18. #18Sparffo2009-01-17 17:30

    Man what a idiot group meeting! too bad they hire machines for anyone with money, this stupid gang could have got someone killed! it was a real close one! But i have to admit that i laughed a lot when he threw the gloves and kicked the bucket like it was the machine's fault also the video with the backhoe on the breaking bridge was quite funny, but that could be a pro operator on a faulty bridge! but usually pro's see where they can go with their equipment without ending up on the side... eeeh, the "weekend digger" video... i didn't know how to continue watching when the filming guy says *you got the right technique at least"

  19. #19AtlasRob2009-01-17 17:43

    I think he means theres plenty of strength to hold the machine ( built by a carpenter) but if he is a carpenter! then he should stay off the plant :drinkup

  20. #20Squizzy246B2009-01-17 17:53

    Correct me if I'm wrong but that machine would have the ability to widen the track spread?. It sure looks like he went digging in the narrow position.

  21. #21qball2009-01-17 19:06

    well, time for a little chlorine in the gene pool.

  22. #22Sparffo2009-01-18 09:46

    That was the first thing that crossed my mind when watching! I just forgot to mention the hydraulicly adjustable UC widht, they are actually quite stable when the UC is widened.

  23. #23dieseldave2009-01-19 21:52

    Wow, that was great! Sure wasn't the ending I'd expected, either.

  24. #24bluntman410g2009-01-19 22:40

    thats good stuff right there!

  25. #25sandnsnow2009-01-19 22:41

    HAHAHA what a dumb ass. I wonder how many times he cut that plastic root!!!!

  26. #26special tool2009-01-20 06:37

    :laugh:roll

  27. #27Country2009-01-20 09:36

    Yeah, I hate those plastic roots. Especially the yellow ones....:nono

  28. #28Big Tackle Boy2009-01-21 15:18

    Yeah I think I might email Merrill the link in the morning, I'm sure he'll find it amusing.......! This guy certainly qualifies for a nearly Darwin Award doesn't he? BTB

  29. #29JS580SL2009-01-21 20:54

    Glad I posted that video on DHS dirtman...........found its way to HEF I see.

  30. #30Dirtman20072009-01-21 21:34

    Yeah I saw your post on dhs a few hours after I posted this one on here and Lawn site. I still laugh everytime I watch it

  31. #31bear2009-02-08 06:52

    After watching those I'm both depressed and relived.

  32. #32insleyboy2009-02-08 21:03

    The first guy walking the mini on a sheet of OSB, was bobbling the machine up and down....bad sign. Then when he tipped it from the bucket all the way out, he would have been better off if the OSB had split in 2 right then. At least he would not have THREW out his arm. As for the guy on the bridge. His fault totally as well! You have to know an edge on a rotten deck will give way. Any expirienced operator knows, water lines or spill edges of decks get the salt, the abuse...exc... and are week! I have demo'd decks that were so bad that I did not even have to cycle the hammer on the shoulders next to curbs on decks as the hammer fell right thru the concrete...er gravel that used to be concrete!