Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I am in need of some help please!

Chaz Murray ยท 2010-01-18 17:30

We are defending ourselves in a lawsuit and can not go into much more detail than that at this point but I need some help with some pictures if possible by this Friday, January 22, 2010. We are in a big time crunch otherwise I would not be asking for the help:Banghead A big thank you in advance if you can help!! What I need are as many different brands of lowbed trailers, Mechanical or Hydraulic goose neck (prefer mechanical type if possible). What we need are side view pictures of the trailer unloaded at a straight on shot and then the same thing with the goose neck. Take a look at the examples below for what I am looking for. Please do not re size the pictures...I need them as big pixel wise as possible. Please e-mail them to: [email protected] We have plenty of pictures of our trailers and just need other makes at this point. We have a few of our competitors but not many.

Replies16
  1. #1prenn1984@gmail2010-01-18 17:44

    what about using pictures off truckpaper? pictures of every brand in one place. anyways sorry i cant help, we only have Murray's haha

  2. #2Chaz Murray2010-01-18 17:51

    We were trying to do that at first but coming up short... We need it done this way for the final product of what we are trying to prove...wish I could say more but just cant on here.

  3. #3Chaz Murray2010-01-18 17:53

    you do have that one Cozad though

  4. #4smokey12010-01-18 17:59

    Machinery trader magazine , has many pictures of this type of trailer

  5. #5-NICK-2010-01-18 18:30

    Hey Chaz heres a vid of our LANDOLL maybe you can get a still off the vid hope it helps . http://www.youtube.com/user/74nickg#p/u/14/Oax_1ltANvw

  6. #6JDOFMEMI2010-01-19 14:49

    Love to help, but all my pictures just show a Murray. Good luck with the battle. Can you fill us in when it is done?

  7. #7ben46a2010-01-20 19:14

    Some decent pics here under gooseneck and custom. http://www.jctrailers.ca/

  8. #8Will Musser2010-01-21 16:42

    Hey Chaz, I'll send you some of my fontaine spec. tonight. They will come from 5802761182@mmsomething. They are comming from my phone as I don't know how to post any to the web other than that. Bump for an important post!

  9. #9AmerIndependent2010-01-21 18:04

    These are the best pictures i could extract from the video. I brightened them up a little so you can see the lines but it's a pretty low resolution video

  10. #10tonka2010-01-22 11:57

    Good luck buddy...we are pulling for you here on HEF!

  11. #11TimHay2010-01-22 12:13

    Well put Hope it all works out for you Tim

  12. #12D5G2010-01-23 13:18

    Good luck Chaz, no one needs this garbage in these times.

  13. #13Corona Kid2010-01-26 09:38

    They Don't Advertise There:beatsme

  14. #14rigandig2010-02-06 08:48

    Chaz, havn't heard anything from ya about this. Just wondering if ya won, got a delay, have a gag order, or settin in Pelican Bay.

  15. #15Chaz Murray2010-02-06 22:55

    Everything was turned in...but we probably will not go to trail until November if it gets that far...we hope it is worked out before then....but again I can not go into details.

  16. #16rigandig2010-02-13 07:44

    Thanks for that info Chaz. Was just wondering. Hope it all turns out well.