Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I am looking for damaged equipment or parts equipment

maquinariawiebe ยท 2011-01-15 14:36

hey! I buy and sell construction equipment in Mexico. I am looking for access to equipment that is damaged, for parts, abandoned or disassembled. does any body know how do I get access to a web site or companies where to look for this equipment. also looking for heavy haul companies to move the equipment. Maquinaria wiebe Armando Soto

Replies7
  1. #1AmerIndependent2011-01-17 14:04

    Machinery Trader Parts Search: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partsSearch.aspx?guid=A630624A792B49D894D67E3441B4DF04

  2. #2Colorado Digger2011-01-20 15:53

    send me a pm and i will help you. de todo chihuahua hasta parral. robert

  3. #3Dualie2011-01-21 00:32

    Scrap prices are way up, even destroyed iron is going to be pricer

  4. #4shruska2011-03-04 10:02

    I have 2 Cat 631B scrapers and Cat 824B compactor/dozer. Both are in Ohio and all could be bought for Around $25,000.00. Please email at [email protected]

  5. #5Garry Walters2011-11-11 12:03

    Could you please send me an email address for you so we can talk?

  6. #6tuthuong2012-02-24 17:23

    i want to buy damage,burn,flood,not working Komatsu Excavators and crawler Dozers any1 know please contact 7149029221 Thanks

  7. #7TilakKumar2012-08-01 02:35

    Joyston and Joyline Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. provides various types of equipment services in India, Qatar, Abu Dhabi For further query just visit : JJInfrastructure