Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I did a stupid thing

Dirtdauber ยท 2015-11-30 11:19

Sold my backhoe, a phase 1 580K. I had all the work done that I wanted to do with it, made a small amount of money, learned a few things and had a lot of fun with it. Oh well, it gone and there's no reason to cry now. Damn, I'm sick. What was I thinking:Banghead

Replies13
  1. #1Brews4me2015-11-30 12:10

    Still time to ask Santa for a new toy! Assuming you've been good!

  2. #2Bill Smith2015-12-01 06:53

    Ya its like a shirt without a pocket

  3. #3hookedondiesel2015-12-01 07:31

    We all make mistakes in life, but that was a biggy. :tong

  4. #4utahjd12015-12-03 06:50

    I'd sell my wife before Id sell my backhoe. Love my 580c

  5. #5fast_st2015-12-03 06:56

    Did you get enough to buy a better one?

  6. #6D Grade2015-12-03 15:06

    Time to buy an L!

  7. #7hookedondiesel2015-12-03 15:52

    I think it's time to remove your avatar pic also....

  8. #8hosspuller2015-12-03 17:14

    Uuuh !! ... "Kick him" while he's down .. :beatsme

  9. #9hookedondiesel2015-12-04 04:48

    lol, I was just kidding, actually, it may help him, it must be hard on him to have to look at it everyday.

  10. #10Dirtdauber2015-12-04 08:12

    I'm leavin it up. That and a broken heart, are all I have left.

  11. #11LT-x72015-12-04 12:42

    I like your signature! Story of my life! Trucks and guns might need to be added to my list tho.....

  12. #12Dirtdauber2015-12-04 22:14

    I added guns to mine, thanks for reminding me. Can't say I've wasted very much on trucks.

  13. #13old-iron-habit2015-12-04 22:40

    I went to the IRAY auction at Foley, MN today. They sold a 580B, 2 wheel drive hoe with 7,000 hrs. ROPS, mechanical thumb, tires looked near new. No wear on any pins or on either the loader or hoe bucket. The machine looked and sounded like new. It sold for $7,700.