So guess where I am once again. I have been touched by the Sureway experience and can't go back to mediocrity. So here goes guess what I am playing in once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rhgDfe_K0 I will upload some pictures tommorrow. Got a special night planned with the little lady. Go easy on my operating..... I'm new at this whole bucket in front of me thing. This is post number 889 on the glorious road to 973 posts. Can the mods keep my post count at 973 when I get there?
so, are you back at sureway?
Interesting radio talk going on in the background..:lmao
Playboy radio.... bringin out the Hef in me. Get it.... Hef in me while im on HEF right now....hahhahahaha good one Alex. I crack myself up. So anyways now that I am done with that.... yes back to the Sureway of doing things.
lucky b*****d..
isnt this the third time???? for those of us keeping track:beatsme
Nope.....2nd time. Last season I was just pimped out for the winter to another company. I love it the 2 other track loader operators for our section of crews are leaving.... so I am number 1. Well ok im at least the only one left.
Hey man, no shame. Gotta do what you gotta do. Did you have a falling out with the other outfit? I remember you being stoked on that new hoe they had you running, figured you liked that gig.
I liked it at Waiward but things have been going downhill for awhile. I have mentioned it to some of the members that I talk to elsewhere but when Sureway bought IGL back in the spring a lot of management from IGL came over because they didn't want to work for Sureway or were skidded immediately. So now things at Waiward are in shambles. We had a superintendant that knows nothing about dirt, or equipment or construction for that matter. They have had me running jobs which I don't want to do. I just want to sit in the machine. The new hoe.... I had it for a short time and then they gave it to an IGL operator because since most of upper management is from that company they are skidding the Waiward employees. It has been a sour place to work the last little while. Sureway has its stuff together they may not have a ton of work, but they treat me well and thats what matters to me at this point. At this point its a very good possibility they could be the next division in the Sureway Group Of Companies.
where's the pics you promised? :beatsme
agreed!
I can not see the video,where are the promised pictures?
Lefarge bought out IGL when I was out there but I guess they have sold they have sold that. Lefarge have sold their asphalt devision in atlantic Canada. They seem to be dumping alot of assets.
*cough*photos?*cough* opcorn:stirthepot Nice video man... hope you're having fun:drinkup
Ok the pics are coming I swear, but this computer is really slow and I am tired this week. Go figure 9 months at Waiward and I forget what a full day of work is really like. No more 30 minute coffee breaks, hour lunches or working for 20 minutes and sitting for a couple minutes. On another note... yesterday I became a scraper operator for a bit. Had to fire up the 627B on site and move some dirt. And here's a laugh for you scraper guys.... you know the old B's with the flip lever for the parking brake. You should watch a track loader operator try and get that thing flipped over. My packer operator had to come over and show me how to use it :ban
Ok you fiends, here are your pictures. I'll have you know I have suffered great personal pain to get these posted for you. There is a nice blonde lady sitting on the couch watching a questionable movie whilst I make this post for you. So can I get some props from my peeps?...lol These are the last of the Waiward pictures.
Ok more for you... yes the little waiward equipment. She's still sittin on that couch and im gettin me a cold look.
So here are 2 of the last Waiward pics, then 2 from Edmontons Ring Road project... the famous Prairie Roadbuilders trucks and buggies. And a pic of a 345CL from the Finning rental fleet at Ritchie Bros last month.
So we have some more RB iron... hope these dozers aren't too small for ya. Oh wait... 2 more waiward pics.
Ok.... let the Sureway party begin.
There ya go.... a couple of hoes, and a chariot of a wheel loader. Been at this for a bit now and wholy crap. I think im in trouble at this point ladies and gents.
More crap for you.....
Ok the end for tonight.... is this acceptable for you fine people? I hope so because we're going to bed.... and by we I mean I am sleeping on the couch.
about dang time great pics burnout oh btw have fun on the couch
Amazing pics as always Burnout, Thanks!
Great photos as always burnout. Hopefully you're off the couch tonight. If not, feel free to post a few more :drinkup:notworthy
Great pics as always burnout--If things dont work out in Construction, you could always try comedy, cause you crack me up!!
Well gentlemen.... I am off the couch. I retook the bedroom and told her whats what. I am the man of this house...because she went back to her place for the night. But anyways the pics were stickin around in my resized folder for a week or two now so I figured I would clear them out. As for humor well here it is. If you ever thought I took myself too seriously well this is about to end that. It's amazing what guys will do for a little.. well you know. Anyways I made a little comment to HEO Girl about this and she called my bluff. The girlfriend unit and I were touring around and she made it happen. So for all you operators out there here is.... The Operators Manly Strut! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7BffpTE64M
i just died a little inside....$5 make you hollar :OMG :wierd
THAT WAS AWFUL! is that a canadian d.u.i. test? this was his first attempt at a strut. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
Look, its Qball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FvVcagZln0&feature=channel