Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I FOUND it – – – – – AND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deas Plant ยท 2008-11-14 21:15

Hi, Folks. I FOUND it - - - - - AND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy, Northart and Grader4me and their current employment. Since it is still somewhat in the R+D phase, I have to assume that it is Randy operating. That thing NEEDS a cab WITH a roof - - - to stop those standing operator shennigans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwiwZDs6H3A&feature=related I hope they have all finally found something that they can handle. LOL. As Countryboy would say, "YEEHAW".

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies13
  1. #1stumpjumper832008-11-14 21:24

    deas, I done lokated thee manufracturer of that thar gradar Its a psychobilly super deluxe

  2. #2Deas Plant2008-11-14 22:00

    Good Work. Hi, Stumjumper 83. Good work. I jurst knoo it'd *** ter lite soona er layta. Mayks sence two witha naym lyk thet. Kin you imagen a border d-wreckter's meatin 'twixt thet lott? LOL.

  3. #3RollOver Pete2008-11-14 23:06

    That belongs in the standin-sittin-gradin thread?

  4. #4Northart2008-11-14 23:22

    Now I know ! Now I know, Psychobilly and Deas Plant are related ! LOL :drinkup:drinkup RolloverPete. I knew that was, what Deas had in mind when I seen that ! LOL What Deas Plant wouldn't do, to prove a point ! :salute :falldownlaugh Hey that's a good one Deas Plant :drinkup

  5. #5Deas Plant2008-11-14 23:58

    RE-lated Hi, Northart. I ain't re-lated to NOBODY. I'm a one-off. They broke the mould getting me out. Prob'ly a good thing too. I'm not sure the world is ready for ONE of me, let alone more than one. LOL. :beatsme I don't see that I have to prove a point. The evidence is there for all to see. One standing 'operator'(?). LOL. :ban :Banghead ointhead

  6. #6Steve Frazier2008-11-15 12:54

    Pretty darned clever!!

  7. #7Grader4me2008-11-15 14:09

    That is quite a rig! Just my speed for sure

  8. #8Randy Krieg2008-11-16 01:00

    Deas That was a good laugh! Art & G4Me do you think we could fit a snow-wing on that baby? Randy

  9. #9Wyoming2008-11-16 15:42

    This pic reminds me of the time I rolled a D9 what a rush, it rolled end over end and land back on its tracks. After the mechanics checked it out I went back to work, thank God for ROP cages!

  10. #10Northart2008-11-17 00:23

    Mini Snow wing Hi Randy, A mini snow wing ? Here's one .

  11. #11RollOver Pete2008-11-17 01:32

    Nice..

  12. #12jughead2008-11-17 09:04

    Deas jughead wants one. never been on a grader but that would work great on my 3/4 mi. drive way. kinda hard to do the slopes on a back-hoe

  13. #13Deas Plant2008-11-17 14:27

    Jughead wants one. Hi, Jughead. Sorry, M8. I can't help. You'll have to speak to Psychobilly who apparently manufactures them or to Randy, Northart or Grader4me who may be able to sell you a 'slightly' (mis)-used demonstration model - at a vastly inflated price, of course. LOL.