Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I got stuck!!!

knucklehead98 ยท 2008-04-11 23:24

Flood at Piedmont Mo washed out the tracks. We benched along side the tracks to dump in rip rap. RR boss wanted me on the other side of this hole to pick up the track so we could push rip rap under the track. I told him that I would get stuck trying to get there. He told me to try it This was the result. Ended up brining the 290 over to help.the last pic was the result, Newly formed "Lake Heath"

Replies2
  1. #1bushcat2008-04-12 09:26

    I guess that's why they made him the boss!

  2. #2Turbo218352008-04-12 09:52

    Come on guys, we all know we just cant be as smart as the boss. We get in the machine, all we need to know are a few little things. Up down, swing, in out, curl, dump. Repeat. They dont want us to think, we might mess the process up