Apologize if posted in wrong forum. I have a 262D cat Serial number CAT0262DADTB10301 I’ve been having issues with my high flow, I can’t grind with my grinder heads. The grinder heads stop as soon as I apply pressure . I can’t sweep either, when I apply the toggle in reverse to pull material in the brooms move slow, but when I move the toggle forward direction the speed is there but it’s useless that way since all the material will be pushed out. I replaced the High flow pump; and still no avail. Any advice on what to check over. ? I got another skidsteer I can use parts from as well. But no actually pressure gauge tools Sincerely , Red
Good you posted your serial number, think you will need a hydraulic schematic to help. Have you by any chance changed out your hydraulic filter lately. how many hours on the machine. If you did , did you cut it open to see what was inside the pletes of paper, Is the oil getting super hot. Do you have any codes on the display, does the engine slow down. Post a picture of it for more responses. Simon C
Does the symbol on the upper right corner appear when you are grinding. I have never seen a high flow broom, does it have a electrical connection?
Yes the symbol does appear, and yea I’m usually caught up with maintenance on the machine. It’s like if it doesn’t have power when I push the toggle down, I even bought a new joycon and still the same result
You need to connect a laptop with CAT ET software to your skid steer loader and try to calibrate the hydraulic system control solenoids.