Ok so I'm trying to figure out what I need to do next it's a early model I believe so it's throwing code 5-14 low charge pressure I changed hydraulic fluid and filter after the code it is locking up the hydraulics with the dummy light on as well checked hydraulic pressure and it's around 100 psi before changing fluid and filter and after bought a shim kit for the charge pressure releafe valve and put 115 thousands worth of shows in it and maybe gained 75 psi I have a lower psi gauge on the way to get better numbers my lowest gauge at the moment only goes in 100psi increments but my question is what should I check next I have a book on the way as well but wanted to see what y'all would suggest
First suggestion, punctuation. Your post is just one ginormous long sentence, you're making us work to read it and understand it correctly, we hope we're reading it correctly anyway. Second, does the machine operate at all, drive functions as well as lift functions? Or does it seem to operate drive and lift functions with reduced power?