Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have a military d7f serial #

kdh ยท 2012-09-24 00:52

I called cat dealer for parts and they said they had no such serial # for a d7f of 61g..... can anyone help with this?

Replies4
  1. #1Cmark2012-09-24 01:39

    Tell them to use 94N1-5191

  2. #2250c2012-09-24 16:04

    Cat changed a lot of part # on machines they sold to the military and produced a military parts manual. They at one time had a military parts div. to deal with the goverment (charge more lol).Your local cat dealer probably won't be able to use those #'s either. Try Cmark's serial # there wasn't any real differance between the civilian model except some of the lighting if my memory serves me right. If all else fails try Tech supply & services inc . 800 500 3197 they deal in miltary repair parts

  3. #3D6c10K2012-09-24 21:18

    If it's any help, I have a pdf of the complete parts manual for the military D7F I could send you....it's about 7mb and is about 1000 pages of info. The manual is : TM 5-2410-233-23P

  4. #4d9gdon2012-09-24 21:29

    Yeah, there won't be much difference in the parts except for some of the lights...and the military issue AR15 gun mount by the decelerator pedal.