Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have a nice track from D8K with like brand new rail -anyone need it?

MattR ยท 2011-01-08 11:57

Too nice to rot and I don't have a D8 anymore, so it may as well go.

Replies8
  1. #1tj_farmer2011-01-08 13:23

    what are you looking to get out of it, and where in MI are you located?

  2. #2Greg2011-01-08 21:58

    I assume it is 41 links long. I am looking for a set of rail and pads for my machine. PM me the price, some photos and your location please.

  3. #3MattR2011-01-09 10:44

    It came from a large contractor that has only high drives nowdays. Since being rebuilt it has never been on a unit. Brand new pins & bushs. The rail itself has been rebuilt up to original stantards with hard rod. I had never seen that done before, but I understand it was a regular practice for large track shops. Pads are in good shape. I picked it up as a spare and never used it. I think it to be 41 links but will confirm it and get a few pics. Does $ 1,000.00 sound fair ? I paid more than that. We are located in Covington, MI, zip 49919. Nice track that will save someone some money.

  4. #4Greg2011-01-09 10:53

    Do you have both sides or just one? What about pads?

  5. #5MattR2011-01-09 11:02

    I have 1track. The pads are in nice shape. I think them to be extreme service pads.

  6. #6Greg2011-01-09 16:42

    how wide are the pads? Should have remembered to ask before.

  7. #7MattR2011-01-09 18:35

    I'll check tomorrow and get a pic or two.

  8. #8MattR2011-01-11 07:22

    It is 22" wide. I have pics but need to figure out how to post them. The track is nicer than I remembered.