Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

i have yanma escavater v1070 lost hydraulics in joy sticks thumb blade works trael

Albert Clark · 2020-05-05 12:35

ihave a yanma v1070 it was running fine then lost hydraulics in joy sticks blade thumb works it travels and steers fuel gage does not work motor does not laboer when trying joy sticks

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2020-05-05 21:42

    First, test all fuses. Next, test both of these solenoids for: Continuity/ resistance...both should have same resistance. If both good, then test for power on each when pilot is enabled. Unfortunately, I do not know which is which. I suspect the one is pilot control and the other is rabbit travel. I took pic from straight vi070 book. -2 & -3 are probably similar.

  2. #2heymccall2020-05-05 21:43
  3. #3Albert Clark2020-05-10 14:54

    thank you for your input i will try solinoid testing fuses seem to be fine iwill let you know the out come​