Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I just found this and it involves DEAS

95zIV ยท 2008-04-19 21:29

I was actually looking for an answer in the trivia but found this and thought it would be worth posting. It's in the second paragraph where things get interesting. If this has been posted before i'm sorry but I couldn't find it on a search. http://inventors.about.com/od/bstartinventions/a/bulldozer.htm

Replies12
  1. #1stretch2008-04-19 22:16

    Well then...where is Deas? HEF's wise monk... rofessor

  2. #2ZAXIS2008-04-19 22:36

    I feel kinda unworthy to be around such greatness!!!

  3. #3bobcat ron2008-04-19 23:22

    The Hornsby, another great invention, one hell of a mother invention, but a great invention at best!

  4. #4Colin Doy2008-04-19 23:44

    Expert DEAS........I salute you :notworthy :usa

  5. #5637slayer2008-04-20 01:16

    the man, the mythe, the legend

  6. #6digger242j2008-04-20 09:37

    Ahh...He probably googled it and found the information here.

  7. #7redline2008-04-20 12:49

    u go DEAS good to see a fello aussie in the limelight

  8. #8Northart2008-04-20 23:47

    Research Expert Atta boy for Deas Plant ! :drinkup Keep up the good work Deas Plant .

  9. #9bear2008-04-21 02:27

    Way to go DEAS!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :drinkup

  10. #10stretch2008-04-21 20:52

    ...and no comment from him yet? Come on Deas, don't be modest! opcorn

  11. #11bear2008-04-22 06:37

    Speech! :stirthepot :beerchug

  12. #12Squizzy246B2008-04-22 07:20

    I think you guys will find that Deas has commented on this article some time ago....I can't remember what thread it was in but I'm sure you can find it if you search hard enough.